Job Description for the Post of Electrical Engineer:
We are currently looking for Electrical Engineer with experience in Food and Beverage Industry.
- Candidate must have an electrical control panel design exposure.
- Hands on experience in any of these design tools AutoCAD/E-Plan/Solid works Electrical/Design Spark.
- Candidate should have knowledge on international manufacturing & Safety standards like IEC, CE, UL.
- Candidate should have knowledge in design skill like Cable scheduling, Sizing, Cable routing, product selection.
- Candidate should have a knowledge in installation & commissioning of control panels, sensors, transmitters and other field equipment.
- Candidate should have experience in PLC, wiring, electrical drawings trouble shooting.
- Working experience in material handling, process automation & OEM manufacturing added an advantage.
- Candidate shall have an experience in documentation.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering or an equivalent engineering discipline.
- 5-8 Years of Experience in Engineering industry – with hands on experience of Electrical Engineer.
135 E. Algonquin Road, Suite B, Arlington Heights, IL 60005